Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment 2017: Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried eligible male/female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service/Naval Architecture) and Permanent Commission (PC) in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) in the Indian Navy for Jun 18 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
The Eligibility criteria and application process for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment are given below
|Organization / Company Name||Indian Navy|
|Designation||Short Service Commission Officers|
|Education||BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Last Date||25th August 2017|
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre : BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- NAIC: (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
- Engineering Branch (General Service): (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Electrical Branch (General Service): (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics& Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control
- Naval Architecture: (i) Mechanical (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering(ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
Age Limit: Born between 02 Jul 1993 & 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).
Who Can Apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Recruitment : Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7 semester in regular/integrated course respectively.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment 2017 ?
All Eligible Candidates are requested to apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Recruitment 2017 through Online Method.
- Candidates are to register and fill application on e recruitment website http://www.ioinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 05 Aug 17 to 25 Aug 17.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) (marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated courses respectively, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/FITT format, respectively for attaching the same while filling up the application.