Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment Notification 2017: Indian Coast Guard invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Navik (General Duty). The Eligibility criteria and application process for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Designation||Navik (General Duty)|
|Education||10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
|Job Location||Any Where in India
|Last Date||4th September 2017|
|Package||Rs. 21700/ –|
Applications are invited from male Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications
and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Educational Qualification
- 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Payscale
- On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 21700/ – (Pay Level – 3 post 7th pay commission implementation ) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Age Limit
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e . between 01st Feb 1996 to 31st Jan 2000 ( both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates .
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 2017
- Opening date for receipt of online application form: August 26, 2017
- Closing date for receipt of online application form: September 04, 2017
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) Recruitment 2017?
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 26 Aug to 04 Sep 201 7 till 1700 Hrs . Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- To Apply: Click Here
- View Official Notification: Click Here