IBPS CWE CLERKS VII Recruitment Notification 2017: IBPS invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of CWE CLERKS VII. The Eligibility criteria and application process for IBPS CWE CLERKS VII Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||IBPS|
|No of Vacancies||7883|
|Job Location||Any Where in India
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Last Date||3rd October|
|Package||As Per Company Policy|
IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2017 | 7883 Clerk Vacancies | IBPS CWE CLERKS VII 2017 | Registration Begins 12th September 2017
IBPS intends to engage CWE CLERKS VII. Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online through the link given in this job posting.
IBPS CWE CLERKS VII Educational Qualification
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
IBPS CWE CLERKS VII Exam dates:
- The official schedule for the popular IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam is out now and the registration starts September 12th onwards until October 3rd.
- The date for the preliminary exam is 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th December and the mains exam is scheduled for 21st January 2018 with the final allotments to be done in April 2018.
IBPS CWE CLERKS VII Age Limit (As on 01.09.2017):
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years Age relaxation
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years Age relaxation
- Persons With Disabilities – 10 years Age relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen – actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried – 9 years Age relaxation
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years Age relaxation
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years Age relaxation
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) – 5 years Age relaxation
IBPS CWE CLERKS VII Selection Procedure
The exam is conducted online entirely and is divided into 2 stages – written and interview.
Written exam is further divided into 2 parts, 1st being the preliminary and 2nd being the mains exam. The preliminary examination consists of 100 questions and 100 marks with 60 minutes to attempt the same with a negative marking of 0.25 marks for a wrong answer in both prelims and mains exam.
The candidates are checked on their knowledge of English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability with 30, 35 and 35 questions in these sections respectively.
The mains exam is for a total of 200 marks with 190 questions and 160 minutes to attempt the same. The exam is divided into 4 sections namely:
1. General/ Financial awareness with a total of 50 questions and 35minutes duration
2. General English with 40 questions and 35 minutes duration
3. Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude with 50 questions and 45minutes duration
4. Quantitative Aptitude with 50 questions and 45 minutes duration
IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment State Wise Vacancies:
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND||0|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7|
|Daman & Diu||8|
|Jammu & Kashmir||34|
How to Apply for IBPS CWE CLERKS VII Recruitment 2017?
Eligible candidates are a devised to apply online through the link given below, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement / official Notification.
Candidates can apply online only from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Official Notification of IBPS Clerks Recruitment CWE VII 2017: Click here
Apply for IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre VII: Click Here
Last Date for IBPS CWE CLERKS VII Recruitment 2017 & Other Important Dates for IBPS CWE Clerks VII Recruitment
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training November 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017,
09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2018
- Online Examination – Main 21.01.2018
- Provisional Allotment April 2018