Industry: Govt Sector
Salary: Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-
Description: RITES Limited invites application for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) through GATE – 2016 & 2017 score.
- Selected candidates will be on training for a period of 2 months. On completion of training period, the candidates will be engaged as Assistant Manager in IDA pay – scale of Rs.20600-46500 on probation for a period of 2 year
- Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunications)
- Candidates should apply with ONLY ONE out of GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017 Marks. In case any candidate(s) applies using both GATE – 2016 & GATE – 2017 score, the higher score only will be considered for shortlisting for further selection process.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their Normalized Marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE – 2016 OR GATE – 2017.
- Final merit list shall be prepared as per following weightage distribution: GATE Marks (Out of 100) – 75% Interview – 25%
- Final Year/Semester students are also eligible, provided they have obtained minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
- Candidates will be placed in the IDA pay scale of Rs.20600-46500 during the training period with starting basic pay of Rs.20600/-. Besides basic pay, they will be paid Dearness Allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the training period.
- After successful completion of training period, candidates shall be engaged as Assistant Manager in IDA pay – scale of Rs.20600-46500, and would be paid Basic pay and DA, fixed/variable allowances as applicable in the scale, Performance Related Pay, HRA/Lease, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act.
- Performance-based annual bonus plan, project-completion bonuses
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- Opening date for receipt of online application form: March 29, 2017
- Closing date for receipt of online application form: April 14, 2017