Website GiantEagle Giant Eagle, Inc
Since our founding in 1931, Giant Eagle, Inc. has evolved into one of the top 40 largest private corporations in the U.S. and one of the country’s largest food retailers and distributors. With more than 37,000 Team Members and $9.7 billion in revenue, we are committed to investing in people, technology, and data to elevate our customer’s experience across multiple touchpoints. It helps us follow on our commitment to serving others and improving our communities.
Giant Eagle Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Engineer Associate, Software. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Engineer Associate, Software:
- Education Desired: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience Required: 6 months to 1 year
- Experience Desired: Experience in documenting processes and data flows; Good communication skills with the ability to interact with various personalities at all organizational levels.
- Travel Required: None
- Assist in the analysis and development of modifications to existing software programs.
- Write and test new programs from specifications.
- Modify and test existing programs from specifications.
- Document new programs or modifications to existing programs according to departmental standards.
- Assist users in solving programs and answering systems-related questions.
- Take charge of the installation, configuration, testing, and documentation of custom-developed and vendor-packaged applications.
- Provide minor development for enhancements and reporting.
- Possess or obtain familiarity with various coding languages and tools utilized within the team for support and development purposes.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gianteagle.com.