|Designation||Engineer – Software Testing|
|Last Date||30 April 2017|
- A recent IT graduate / Freshers with marks of distinction looking for a prime entry level position in the IT industry.
- A developer who has seen the light and decided that testing is really where it starts, not where it ends and is just as cool to be in!
- A technical support or call centre analyst who would like to become an expert Tester.
What you must have as pre-requisites:
- The motivation to be the best
- The aptitude and attitude that would stand you out from the rest of the pack
- Professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to support your professionalism
- An eye for detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- A team player!
- Search & Selection: through behavioural and aptitude selection, we will select the best individuals to participate – applications close on 30th April.
- Quick 5 minute interviews will then take place for all shortlisted candidates to gauge communication and presentation levels from week commencing 15th May, followed by Information Evening week commencing 22nd May.
- 30 minute long interviews will then take place following the Information Evening week commencing 29th May.
- The Bootcamp: 5 day intensive training focusing on the application of best practice test techniques in the workplace from 5th June – 9thJune.
- Letter of Offer for up to 12 lucky Bootcampers with mentoring: On-going 12 week mentoring of employees within the workplace/project environment.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
If the opportunity has piqued your interest and you meet the criteria then please apply now for the STBC from the 5th June – 9th June (inclusive) and find yourself testing before you know it!
**Applications close 30th April**