EFI Recruitment 2017 | Associate QA Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Bangalore
WE are Self-starters, WE are Passionate, WE are Relationship builders, WE are Innovative, We are Nimble, and WE are Transparent…
WE are SPRINTers! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI Recruitment 2017 for Associate QA Engineer for B.E/B.Tech, MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Company / Organization||EFI|
|Designation||Associate QA engineer – Fiery QA|
|Number of Vacancies||NA|
|Experience||Individual with 0-2 years of experience|
|Package||As per Company Norms
- The candidate should be a graduate school student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field at an accredited college or university. Candidate should be familiar software development life cycles.
- The position requires strong analytical skill and problem solving skills -set to both develop insights and recommendations about a particular business issue or opportunity
- Strategic thinker who has a pulse on new trends in is able to act upon industry trends
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Rapid and motivated self-learner
- Good coding skills in any programming language
- Individual with 0-2 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excelling working in a collaborative team environment
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge on Scrum agile methedology is plus
- Knowledge on REST API’s is a plus
- Knowledge on Python programming is a plus
How to Apply for EFI Recruitment 2017 – Associate QA Engineer?
Interested candidate need to apply online through this link : Click Here