DRDO Recruitment of Scientist B Notification 2018: DRDO invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Scientist B. The Eligibility criteria and application process for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||DRDO|
|Scientist B||Scientist B|
|Education||BE/B.Tech (Electronics / Computer Engineering)|
|No of Vacancies||41|
|Work Location||Delhi (Any Indian Can Apply)
|Experience||Freshers & Experience|
|Package||Rs. 80,000/- Per Month|
RAC invites online applications from Graduate Engineers including students appearing in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to
the posts of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO in Level-10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/-) in specified disciplines and categories.
Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/- p.m. at the present metro city rate
DRDO Scientist B Vacancies List:
DRDO Scientist B Educational Qualification:
At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (in relevant Subject/ Discipline) for vacancies in engineering disciplines.
DRDO Scientist B Pay scale
Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000 pm at the present rates in metro city.
- Social status (Group A Gazetted Post)
- Competitive Pay & Allowances#
- Privileges of leave encashment
Welfare and Facilities:
- Fast Track Promotion under Flexible Complementing Scheme
- Sponsored Higher Studies at IITs/IISc/DIAT/Central Universities
- Professional update Allowance
- Health care as per norms
DRDO Scientist B Age Limit
- Un Reserved (UR) Not exceeding 28 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) Not exceeding 31 years
- SC/ST Not exceeding 33 years
- Up to 10 years for DIVYANG candidates in identified (*) marked discipline.DIVYANG candida tes ar e not eligible to apply for vacancies in othersubjects/disciplines.
DRDO Scientist B Screening and shortlisting:
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process on the basis of valid GATE score, in the ratio of 1:5 subject to their availability in order of the discipline wise category wise merit list.
- The GATE paper and the subject of qualifying degree must be related to the Subject/Discipline against which the candidate is applying.
- Candidates are advised to be careful while filling their GATE score as the short listing will be based on the GATE score filled in the application/bio data form.
- The scrutiny of application/ confirmation of GATE score from the submitted documents/ score card will only be done for those candidates who are above the cut off of GATE score as per the norms of shortlisting specified above. Therefore the wrongly filled GATE score may automatically result in candidate not getting shortlisted for scrutiny purposes also.
DRDO Scientist B Selection Procedure:
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter along with date/venue of personal interview and other relevant documents through the candidate login obtained after successful registration.
- Intimation in this regard shall be sent as SMS on the registered mobile number of the candidate. Candidate may please note that the Interview call letter will not be sent by post/courier.
- The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in personal interview.
- For consideration for selection, a candidate appearing in Personal Interview need to secure minimum qualifying marks of 70% for General candidates and 60% for OBC/SC/ST/DIVYANG candidates.
How to Apply for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018
Online registration on RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) is mandatory.
- Candidates are required to submit their application online along with legible file(s) containing scanned copies of certificates regarding Date of Birth (DOB), essential and higher educational qualification along with percentage of marks (duly supported by the mark-sheets), experience claimed, if any, in the column pertaining to employment history of online application, a recent passport size colour photograph (size not exceeding 30 KB; resolution of 110 x 140 pixels) and the details of required application fee through RAC website. The maximum file size of each attachment should not exceed 500 KB and it must be legible when a printout is taken.
DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
General and OBC male candidates are required to pay a non-refundable nontransferable application fee of Z 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only. There is no application fee for SC/ST/DIVYANG and women candidates.
Last Date to Apply for DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2018 :
- Online application submission link is available at RAC website (https://rac.gov.in)
- Online submission closes on 21st day at 1700 Hrs (1ST) from the date of publication of Advertisement in the Employment News. Candidates are advised to keep visiting RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) for updates issued from time to time.
Online submission closes on 1st June 2018 at 1700 Hrs (1ST)