Centre for the Development of Glass Industry Administrative Officer & Glass Technologist Recruitment 2017: Centre for the Development of Glass Industry invites applications from eligible Candidates for the Position of Administrative Officer & Glass Technologist. The Eligibility criteria and application process for Centre for the Development of Glass Industry Administrative Officer & Glass Technologist Recruitment are given below.
|Organization / Company Name||Centre for the Development of Glass Industry|
Assistant Glass Technologist
Technical Assistant (PTDU)
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Last Date||5th September 2017|
|Package||As Per Company Policy
MSME-Technology Development Centre (CDGI), Firozabad, a National Centre set up and established by Govt. of India under Ministry of MSME for development of small scale glass industries, invites applications from dedicated and result oriented personnel for the following posts on the pay band, grade pay and age limit as given below:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Pay Band & Grade Pay||Max. age as on 01.06.2017|
|1.||Glass Technologist||1||–||–||–||15600-39100 Grade Pay: 6600||40||Age relaxable upto 5 Years for SC/ST/ Internal Candidates and 3 Years for OBC|
|2.||Administrative Officer||1||–||–||–||9300-34800 Grade Pay: 5400||45|
|3.||Assistant Glass Technologist||1||–||–||–||35|
|4.||Technical Assistant (PTDU)||–||1||–||–||9300-34800 Grade Pay: 4200||30|
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Essential: Degree in Glass/Ceramic/Refractory/Silicate Technology from a recognized Institute. Post Graduate in Glass/Silicate Technology.
- Experience: 7 years experience in the manufacturing or quality control of glass in a reputed industry/organization, preferable: Practical experience in testing and providing technical training/consultancy in testing, product development, Design and production.
- Qualification: Degree in Commerce/ICWA from a recognized University or equivalent and Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Experience: 10 years experience in Administration Deptt. of an industry organization or Govt; Deptt of which about 4 years in responsible Administrative Position. Practical experience in Govt. System of accounting, budgeting, recruitment and taxation laws Practical experience in modern Budgeting, Accounting etc. from commercial company. Experience in use of computers for Administrative purposes, computerized Management Information systems etc. Experience in Personnel Management.
ASSISTANT GLASS TECHNOLOGIST
- Qualification: Degree in Glass/Ceramics/Silicate Technology from a recognized Institution.
- Experience: 5 years experience in glass Industry/Educational Institution/ Management. Practical experience in training, the people in subjects of Glass Production, Glass decoration etc.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (PTDU)
- Essential: Graduate in Science from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience: 5 Years experience in the production of glass wares by mouth blown or semi-automatic press machine/Glass Tank Furnace operation/Glass batch melting.
The recruitment will be on deputation/contract basis for a period of 5 years initially which can further be extended till the age of superannuation. The candidates selected shall be liable to serve anywhere in India. The candidates selected shall be eligible for other fringe and benefits such as EPF, Gratuity, Leave, LTC etc. as applicable in the Centre.
How to Apply for Centre for the Development of Glass Industry Administrative Officer & Glass Technologist Recruitment 2017 ?
Applications indicating the Name, date of birth, Caste (SC/ST/OBC/General), address for correspondence, educational qualification & experience, post held, salary drawn, nature of jobs etc., affixing a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of the application and enclosing non-refundable crossed demand draft/postal order of Rs. 1000/- excepting SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of Principal Director – Centre for the Development of Glass Industry, payable at Firozabad shall be mailed to the Principal Director, MSME – Technology Development Centre (Centre for the Development of Glass Industry), A-1/1, Industrial Area, Jalesar Road, Firozabad – 283 203 (UP) so as to reach him within 30 days from the date of this advertisement.
The candidates who have already applied against our earlier advertisement need not to pay fee again. They should only submit fresh application. The envelopes should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for. Applicants must also enclosed self attested copies of certificates, possessing the essential and desirable qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. with the application.
Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and PSUs should apply through proper channel or produce NOC from their employer at the time of interview. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications.
Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed to the extent of III AC Class to & fro rail fare to the candidates (serial no. 1 to 3) and Sleeper Class to & fro rail fare to the candidates (serial no. 4) by shortest routes on production of tickets on which journey has been performed. The details alongwith prescribed application form in this regard shall be available on centre’s website: www.cdgiindia.com.