Associate Software Engineer Vacancy in Informatica, Bangalore, Karnataka, IN | Global Customer Support Jobs at Informatica
|Designation||Associate Software Engineer( Support for Informatica products. )|
|No of Vacancies||NA|
||1+ years of experience in database and operating systems like Linux|
|Package / Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Last Date to apply||30th May 2017|
Candidate Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline
- Experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- 1+ years of experience in database and operating systems like Linux
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
- Experience/Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication\
- As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will provide technical support for Informatica products.
- The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical/dental, 401(k), unlimited flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location.
How to apply for Associate Software Engineer Position at Informatica ?
Eligible Candidates with 1+ years of experience in database and operating systems like Linux can apply for this Position through the link given below